Daredevil Musthafa (Kannada)

TrailerTickets
Ramanuja Iyengar and his group of friends have just joined college after finishing their school in Abachooru, a small town in Chikmagalur, Karnataka. They are having the time of their lives until Musthafa, a Muslim boy joins their college. Things turn upside down when Musthafa’s enigmatic charm takes the college by storm, irking Ramanuja Iyengar and his friends.

The story then explores the tiff between Iyengar and Musthafa in an entertaining manner. However, a cricket tournament turns all this upside down.

In all, ‘Daredevil Musthafa’ is a fun-filled, youthful story that presents the rivalries and friendships among teenagers from the fictional town of Abachooru, highlighting socially relevant topics like communal harmony in a distinctively retro and lively manner

Audience reviews:

"I almost never clapped when any movie got standing ovation, as mostly I found 99% of them undeserving, & remaining 1% not as much convincing. But this made me join the applause, for the very subject that it chose to voice out, the sheer conviction & clarity of what it propagates, its purpose & the perfect execution."

"The movie is an absolute masterpiece and a paisa vasool movie 🎥. The story was captivating from start to finish.The performances in this film were outstanding. The 🎭 actors portrayed their characters with depth and drawing me into their emotional journey. I was truly invested in their charecters and felt a genuine connection to each of them."

"This movie is a wonderful family entertainer that carries a strong social message. It makes me proud to see Kannada directors creating such creative and great films these days. I absolutely loved the storytelling style using cartoon art, and the music in the movie is fantastic. "
Trailer
Stills
Shashank Soghal
Raghavendra Mayakonda, Anantha Shandreya, Shashank Soghal
2 uur 42 minuten
Kannada
English
2023
AL
LAB-1 Logo
Andere films

Poor Things
Poor Things

Drive-Away Dolls
Drive-Away Dolls

Robot Dreams
Robot Dreams

The Zone of Interest
The Zone of Interest

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba - To The Hashira Training
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba - To The Hashira Training

Bob Marley: One Love
Bob Marley: One Love

Iron Claw
Iron Claw

Io Capitano
Io Capitano

How To Have Sex
How To Have Sex

The Boy and the Heron
The Boy and the Heron

Mutiny In Heaven: The Birthday Party
Mutiny In Heaven: The Birthday Party

Mars express
Mars express

All Of Us Strangers
All Of Us Strangers

The Holdovers
The Holdovers

Ferrari
Ferrari

The Color Purple
The Color Purple

Monster
Monster

Priscilla
Priscilla

QUEER LAB-1 MOVIE NIGHT: Under the Rainbow
QUEER LAB-1 MOVIE NIGHT: Under the Rainbow

Dune: Part Two
Dune: Part Two

Chocolat (1988, 4K)
Chocolat (1988, 4K)

Howl's Moving Castle (2004, Studio Ghibli)
Howl's Moving Castle (2004, Studio Ghibli)

Hate to Love: Nickelback
Hate to Love: Nickelback

Migration (2D OV)
Migration (2D OV)

Origin
Origin

Songs of Earth
Songs of Earth

Kiki's Delivery Service (1989, Studio Ghibli)
Kiki's Delivery Service (1989, Studio Ghibli)

My Neighbor Totoro (1988, Studio Ghibli)
My Neighbor Totoro (1988, Studio Ghibli)

Kina & Yuk
Kina & Yuk

Kina & Yuk (NL)
Kina & Yuk (NL)

Wonka
Wonka

Perfect Days
Perfect Days

Princess Mononoke (1997, Studio Ghibli)
Princess Mononoke (1997, Studio Ghibli)

Spirited Away (2001, Studio Ghibli)
Spirited Away (2001, Studio Ghibli)

Dream Scenario
Dream Scenario